Sunday, June 7, 2009

Immediate response

Now where was I...?

Oh yeah, about my return. So I'm immediately set-up for a meeting with my org committee and it was on Monday morning. (I got back here on Sunday) All's well that ends well and that was how the meeting went. I guess you could line me up as a workaholic-type bum but that's bordering on oxymoronism (don't judge... :P) I figured that getting a jump start on things would allow me more freedom to tackle the oncoming haggard enrollment period but hell was I wrong! Running back and forth from home to college was no fun trip especially with the never-ending rain which happened to be because of low-pressure (talk about irony!!!) but I needed to get this over with - which apparently isn't so.

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday!!! And that's just last week cos I'm still not done yet! So I'll be hobbling back to school this Monday but that's just the beginning of things to come... wooo... scary ending. Hehe. So with sore feet and blisters on the most awkward places, I think I'm ready to enter my classes with gusto! :P But the fun doesn't stop in getting all the subjects I want, it's knowing that classes have been postponed til the second week that made my vacation even more enjoyable! Wow! talk about a cheesy grade school essay! I think I'm slowly losing my matured touch with vocabulary seeing as I do have to deal with mainly academic and less professional lingo on a daily basis. Trying to catch up with the language too doesn't help much.

But for now, everything seems to be in order, and as Terminator says.... "I'll be back!"

asta

No comments: