Thursday, July 17, 2008

...and again... and again...

Anwar's in jail, and out- again. Same charges, a little too convenient for comfort... one has definitely to think about the repercussions of the government's actions this time around.

Again, this isn't a politically directed blog, but a rant of what I as the writer come across in my daily living abroad. I'm a foreigner foreign to the land I live in and the land where I come from. It's always best to let pent up feelings out in the open before it implodes within... but that's being conservative at best.

There was something I heard on the radio that caught my attention, but I lost it... dammit.

Nope... still somewhere in the back of my mind... I'll recall it sometime tonight - if I don't get too inebriated.

The Dark Knight descends upon my gleeful eyes tonight! I'm not a Batmaniac but I have a soft spot for the realistic superhero who doesn't possess superhuman powers unlike Superman or the X-Men. But among the whole lot, I guess Batman stands out really for his ability to be a hero with elevated normal human abilities and an inexhaustible trust fund at his disposal... rich brat.

I envy him, but that's his burden to bear. Best thing about this screening is the after party!!! Woohoo!!! I better start with the whiskey-coke's... no beer if I can help it.

Still bugged about that radio comment... dammit, I'll have to remember it and remind myself about it for the next post. Asta....

No comments: