Sunday, July 20, 2008

What can I say...

OMHFGG!!!!

I won't elaborate on the acronym but this is definitely the defining moment of my celebration of the skin art of tattooing! Calvin having my nick signed under his beautifully inked tat! I swear I was shivering as soon as I saw the final design, not as dull as what I had originally drawn but nonetheless, a work of art and when I scrolled down to where my name was placed, I was touched!

Cal, ( I know you hate me calling you that), to put my nick down there means the world to me! I can't tell you how much that honor truly means when you've got (a paraphrased version) of my work and initialed my name along with it. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!

Here is the original design:



...and the final work:



I'm... stoked to say the least!!!

Now's my turn... hehe...

1 comment:

S said...

i am so jealous. when is it gonna be my turn? bias!! bias!! bias!!